Ministry Of Agriculture, Water-Management And Forestry
Minister: Jerko Ivanković-Lijanović
Born on November 15, 1969 in Široki Brijeg.
Secondary education completed at the Center of the High Schools of Agriculture and Food Processing in Sarajevo.
Holds the positions of: President of the Supervisory Board of the Limited Company Lijanovići, President of the Association of Small and Medium Entrepreneurs in BiH and Member of the Presidency of the People's Party Work for Progress.
Used to hold the positions of: Chairman of the Managing Board of the Limited Company Lijanovići, Vice President of the People's Party Work for Progress, and since 2000 until 2002, of the Representative in the House of Peoples of the BiH Parliamentary Assembly, President of the Commission for Financial and Administrative Operations of the House of Peoples of the BiH Parliamentary Assembly, Member of the Commission for Foreign Trade Policy of the House of Peoples of the BiH Parliamentary Assembly, Member of the Managing Board of the Chamber of Commerce of the Federation BiH and Chairman of the Managing Board of the Chamber of Commerce of the Western-Hezegovinian Canton.
Since 2006 until 2010 – Representative in the House of Representatives of the BiH Parliamentary Assembly and Second Deputy of the President of the Commission for Foreign Trade and Customs of the House of Representatives of the BiH Parliamentary Assembly.
Married, father of three.
Marka Marulića br 2, Sarajevo
Phone:+387 33 726-551
Fax: +387 33 726-669
Phone: +387 33 726-552
Assistant Minister for Agriculture Affairs
Phone: +387 33 726-591
Assistant Minister for Water-Management Affairs
Phone: +387 33 726-651
Assistant Minister for Forestry Affairs
Phone: +387 33 726-630
Assistant Minister for Veterinary Affairs
Phone: +387 33 726-659
Acting Assistant Minister for Agricultural Policy and International Cooperation
Phone: +387 33 726-697
Assistant Minister for Food Industry
Phone: +387 33 726-621
Scope of Activity
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Water-Management and Forestry carries out the administrative, expert and other tasks set out by the laws related to the scope of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the field of agriculture, water-management, forestry and veterinary.
Organs under the Ministry
- Cabinet of Minister
- Sector for Agriculture
- Sector for Agricultural Policy and International Cooperation
- Sector for Food Industry
- Sector for Water-Management
- Sector for Veterinary
- Sector for Forestry
- Federal Forestry Administration
- Agricultural Inspectorate
- Office for Direct Payments in the Primary Agricultural Production and Rural Development
- Office for Accounting and Financial Affairs
- Office for Legal, Personnel and General Affairs
- Office for Development and Project Management
- Internal Audit Unit
- Service for IT Affairs
Under the Ministry function also the Project Implementation Units, as follows:
- Unit for Implementation of Agricultural Projects
- Unit for Implementation of Forestry Projects
Basic Documents Governing the Activities
- Law on Agricultural Land (“Official Gazette F BIH”, No. 2/98)
- Law on Measures for Improvement of Cattle Breeding (“Official Gazette F BIH”, No. 23/98
- Law on Cooperatives (“Official Gazette of F BIH”, No.28/98)
- Law on Waters (“Official Gazette of F BIH”, No. 18/98)
- Law on Medicaments Used in Veterinary (“Official Gazette of F BIH “, No. 15/98)